Comprehensive Dental Services
First-time patients are provided with a complimentary dental examination
At our southwest Houston dental office, we provide all of our patients with comprehensive services from every field of dentistry. In addition to high-end dental equipment and high-quality service, all of our dental services are provided in a comfortable, family-friendly environment. First-time patients are provided with a complimentary dental examination.
- Tooth Pain: Tooth pain can be caused by various problems. Oral examination can help determine the cause.
- Dental Anxiety: Our friendly Houston dental staff works hard to ensure that every patient feels right at home.
- Broken or Chipped Tooth: Chipped or broken teeth can be treated either by cosmetic bonding or porcelain restoration.
- Periodontal Disease: Bright Value Dental educates every patient on the dangers of periodontal disease and how to avoid it.
- Uneven Teeth: Our dental office offers various types of braces, including Invisalign, to straight and perfect teeth.
- Cavities & Decay: Tooth decay always starts small and our Houston dentists conduct thorough exams to find potential problems.
- Tooth Stains: Everyone wants a beautiful and elegant smile and we can provide that with our teeth whitening procedures.
- Missing Teeth: If you have missing teeth, we can fix that problem through dental implants or dental prosthetics.
- General Dentistry: Dr. David Yu has been providing Houston area patients with stellar general dentistry for nearly 20 years.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our cosmetic dentistry helps patients beautify their smile to give them the confidence they need.
- Restorative Dentistry: Injuries, accidents and tooth decay are often the reasons for needing restorative dentistry.
- Emergency Care: Our Houston dental office is always available to our patients, regardless of the dental emergency.
Do You Have A Dental Emergency?
We Are Here To Help!
Do not hesitate to seek urgent dental care at Bright Value Dental if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- A Severe Toothache or Bleeding
- Broken Tooth or Jaw
- Lost Dental Filling or Dental Crown
- Object Stuck in Teeth